Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Useful Guy Stuff

Assuming that more than 3 people are reading my blog - I want to tell everyone about a great new health/fitness/style blog: Useful Guy Stuff. The site is pretty straight forward... just read the title again. The great thing about it is that it gives straight forward advice to guys (and girls alike) about staying fit, being healthy, and staying on top of style. Girls will benefit because they can get their guys in shape and looking gooooood:

But really, I dig the blog. I dig it. Check it out, learn from it, start doing some of the stuff it talks about and you will likely start looking like this:

Overnight. (That's me - I am a living testimonial).

1 comment:

Natalie said...

It is even interesting for wives who like good ideas for their husbands. I really dig this site.