Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go Comics


I like a good laugh. I have always appreciated a good comedy, a funny joke, or just anything that brings a smile. When I was little (including the present), I used to pick through the Sunday paper with joyful anticipation of the comics. My favorite comics were Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield, Peanuts, Foxtrot, and many others. I also loved to read the editorial comics and try to understand them. Anyway, the point of this post is to let you know of a site I found called GoComics.

Go Comics is dedicated to all the comics and editorial comics we love and appreciate. Its pretty much like that whole section of the newspaper, but online. Its got the comics section, editorial comics, and games and puzzles. I like the idea of the website because in the future newspapers are going to be obsolete. You can get any news you want, anytime, anywhere online. Why read it just in the morning and from only one paper when you can read it from a handful of different sources anytime, anywhere? Well, Go Comics is basically riding on that idea and grabbing the comic strips we love from all the newspapers and putting them in one, readily available place. What a great idea!

So, what are you waiting for? Follow the link (click the logo) and check out this great site.

No comments: